Syncplicity Business Edition syncs files with all your computers and mobile devices. And makes group file sharing a breeze. All with the security and IT controls your business needs.
Syncplicity Enterprise Edition provides secure file sync and sharing for enterprises needing flexible storage control, advanced enterprise IT features and connectivity to enterprise content management systems.
Terri McClure, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Storage Group (Read Report)
Frictionless User Experience
Get a complete solution for file sync and sharing that users will love.
- No extra steps— save files and access them anywhere
- Access files online or offline from your mobile device of choice
- Share files with just a click
Industry-Leading IT Security and Controls
Syncplicity gives IT all the features and tools they need to secure, protect, deploy, support and monitor file sync and sharing throughout their business.
- Use Active Directory or SAML-based authentication
- Set policies for sharing and file retention
- Deploy at scale
- Manage accounts and devices
- Gain visibility with usage and audit reports
Storage Flexibility and Compliance
Gain ultimate control over file storage by choosing cloud or on premise storage.
- Syncplicity cloud storage utilizes SSAE-16 SOC1 Type II and SOC2 audited data centers and features 99.999999999% data resiliency
- Choose to store files "on premise" with EMC Isilon Scale-Out NAS or EMC Atmos Object Storage (Enterprise Edition Only)— Your files never reside within our data centers
“Syncplicity took away the headache of keeping field workers and remote offices synchrozed while also augmenting my distaster recovery strategy.”
WEBINAR: Introduction to Syncplicity
Learn how easy you can securely sync, share and collaborate with others using your current file and folder structure and access them on mobile phones, laptops and tablets.
Security in the Cloud: 10 Questions to Ask Your Cloud Provider
Cloud security requires more than encryption. Here are 10 questions your cloud vendor needs to answer.
Individual business users can get started for Free with 2GB Storage.