Enterprise File Sync
Syncplicity Enterprise Edition breaks down barriers to streamline information access and sharing to make teams more productive and corporate data more secure. Syncplicity is the only online file sync and sharing solution designed for enterprise scale with the simplicity of the best consumer apps.
Solve your mobile access challenge
Say yes to the devices your users prefer. Syncplicity true file sync puts the right content everywhere it belongs, from desktops to laptops to mobile devices with complete administrative visibility and governance.
The IT tools and visibility you need
Smart policies and intuitive tools make it easy to secure, protect, and deploy enterprise-wide file sharing. Inside or outside the firewall with complete transparency and administrative control.
Reduce risk and maintain compliance
Syncplicity understands the range of requirements our customers face and how to match our product to your security architecture. Choose a full cloud-based deployment or keep the storage layer on-premise for complete control.
Match the Mobility of Your Workforce
Go ahead. Let them choose. Let workers get the job done, where they are, and on tools they prefer. Add Syncplicity Enterprise Edition to your corporate desktop and watch as users discover how easy it is to share any file with anyone or any device without going around IT.
- Syncs files and folders instantly with no extra steps (no drag, drop, transfer, check-in or refresh required)
- Share files and folders with anyone or any group
- Send large files from any computer or mobile devices
- Automatically protect files as you work
Manage the Unmanageable with Total Control
You know they’re out there. The latest new app is spreading through your enterprise like wildfire, jumping firewalls onto rogue devices and burning up the public cloud. Syncplicity file sync and sharing matches the user experience of commercial products with the controls and security you require for the enterprise.
- Enable single sign-on with Active Directory or any SAML or OpenID authentication system
- Set policies to open or restrict sharing, access by domain, and web access
- Apply policies globally across enterprise-owned and personal devices (without an MDM)
- Enforce data retention policies with automatic remote wipe and version storage
- Sync with Active Directory
- Easy to deploy and create accounts in bulk with user and group management features
- Monitor usage and view reports on usage by file, folder, user and device
Secure Storage in Our Cloud or Yours
A cloud-based online file sharing solution simplifies deployment and administration, but complicates compliance for companies with data residency requirements. Syncplicity flexible file storage control gives you the choice: cloud-based or on-premise storage. We manage the service and turn over the storage layer to you.
- Choose on premise storage and your files never touch our cloud service, they move directly from your storage to your devices.
- EMC Isilon is the industry’s easiest to manage, top performing, and massively scalable NAS solution, capable of growing from 10s of terabytes to 10s of petabytes.
- EMC Atmos is the industry leading object-storage technology designed to support large multi-site, multi-tenant, active-active environments, which allows the application and storage to run anywhere.
- Syncplicity's cloud storage protects your files with quadruplicate replication in three geographically separate data centers, delivering 99.9999999% data resiliency with military-grade encryption, and data centers are SSAE16 SOC2 audited.
Leverage Your CMS Investment
The EMC Syncplicity Connector for Documentum enables file sync and sharing of Documentum content to large groups of users and all their mobile devices, behind and beyond the firewall. All files can be saved for anytime, anywhere offline access.
Using the Documentum D2 interface, any folder can be shared via Syncplicity. IT retains complete control and visibility into content sharing with employees, customers, and partners—regardless of their location. Syncplicity administrators can delete files and folders remotely from lost or stolen devices or when authorized content access has expired.