February 6, 2013
Syncplicity by Axway Launches Updated Administrator Dashboard
Get a quick view of Syncplicity by Axway seat and storage consumption to help you effectively manage file storage capacity.
File storage, sharing, and syncing is a balancing act from the IT perspective. As files and file versions multiply across users and devices, storage capacity is quickly consumed. Some businesses need all files saved indefinitely. Others regularly delete files for compliance reasons or to optimize storage use. With Syncplicity by Axway, it’s your choice.
Our new dashboard gives you a snapshot that you can act on immediately. At a glance, you’ll know how much storage capacity is used by active files vs. deleted or older versions. Pre-built reports help you drill down to the details. To make adjustments, simply click the add more storage button or use our robust policy management tools to purge files.
With the dashboard you can:
- Add seats or storage with the click of a button.
- See when you need to purge inactive and deleted files.
- View your storage consumption history to spot trends
- Drill down to reports at the user, folder or file level.
We hope this helps you stay ahead of new seat and storage requirements and more effectively manage your capacity. Login to your admin account today and check it out. How do you plan to use it? Let us know below!
The Syncplicity by Axway Team
February 6, 2013 | by Syncplicity by Axway Team
New Syncplicity by Axway Reports Improve IT Visibility and Compliance
Five new reports give Syncplicity by Axway Administrators greater transparency into enterprise-wide file sync and sharing.
Have you ever needed to…
- Audit a user, file, or folder for security or compliance reasons?
- Monitor compliance against your organization’s acceptable use policy?
- Understand network resource utilization by Syncplicity by Axway?
- View historical trends of storage utilization across your user base or for a specific user?
Five new pre-built reports that help you answer these questions and more.
Who’s Using the Storage?
View storage or bandwidth by all users, active users, disabled users, or individuals to better understand consumption patterns and distribute IT costs.
- Identify power users and share their tips and tricks with other groups to increase adoption.
- Distinguish between active and inactive files, active and disabled users to adjust policies.
- Inform planning, policy and purchase decisions by spotting usage trends.
- Download user details to charge back costs to departments.
Who Touched that File?
Audit a user, a folder, or a file and see who had access from what device and what they did.
- Help users retrace their actions and find or restore a folder or file.
- Meet compliance requirements for tracking changes and access to a file or folder.
- Protect critical company files with a view into actions taken on special documents.
Show Me the Data
Don’t just look at the data, work with it! Export any of the reports into a CSV file that is automatically saved to your administrator Syncplicity by Axway Reports folder. A folder that is, of course, synced for access from the cloud on any of your devices.
We’re excited about these new reports. Login to your admin account today and check it out. What other reports would make your life easier?